- While I enjoy traveling and exploring new places, I always get eager to come home. I get excited to see my people and sleep in my own bed. I thoroughly enjoy my excursions, but deep down, I crave my steady routine.
- Kids are in my distant future. Mothers are selfless, nurturing, amazing human beings. I’m the opposite of all of those things. Guys, I barely remember to feed myself throughout the week. I’m sure I’ll have babies someday, but that day is far far away!
- When people ask what my dreams are, the answer changes monthly. My future is kind of a blur right now. I’m okay with that and horrified by that all at once.
- My most embarrassing moment is from high school. Sophomore year, I went to bible camp and in the auditorium, during a movie, I was trying to sneak to the bathroom because I wasn’t feeling well. Not able to escape quick enough, I threw up on someone’s feet. So so gross.
- For some reason, I hate when people use the word ‘adult’ as a verb. I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but it does. I cringe every time someone says “I’m adulting today!”
- Ever since my 2016 study abroad trip to England, I have been obsessed with the royal family. Using instagram, I keep up with William and Kate and Meghan and Harry. Their lives just look so dreamy.
- Bread is my weakness. I could live without chocolate and other sweets, but bread is a necessity.
- While in college, I worked as a barista at a small coffee shop. Often, I wonder if I could still be able to do the latte art or if that’s a skill I’ve lost.
- In fourth grade, my mom started homeschooling me and didn’t stop. While I wasn’t always a huge fan, I’m super grateful for the ways it shaped who I am today.
- Tacos are the best. Don’t fight me on this. I could live on nothing but shredded chicken tacos with onion and cilantro. (That might get old eventually… but I doubt it!)
• • •
Thanks for taking time to learn more about me. What’s something I should know about you? Leave a comment below!